The following are syndicated news headlines from sites with topics pertinent to our site. To syndicate our content, look for the “Syndicate” section in the sidebar, or use your browser’s built in syndication by clicking on the RSS icon usually found in the location bar.
- 11-year-old Boy Shoots Home Intruder: ‘He started crying like a little baby’ 2016-04-29
- VIDEO: Mob Tears Down Secret Service Barricades, Demands Trump’s Beheading 2016-04-29
- Alex’s Open Letter To The CIA 2016-04-29
- Women On The Front Line Is The New Normal 2016-04-29
- Trump Jumps Barricade as Mob Tries to Close Down Speech in California 2016-04-29
- Police Reject Being ‘Guinea Pigs’ in Obama’s Smart Gun Push 2016-04-29
- Target Stocks Slide After One Million Boycott Retailer Over Transgendered Policy 2016-04-29
- Trump Protesters Breach Barricades, Clash With Riot Police – Live Feed 2016-04-29
- Topless Protesters Rampage At Trump Rally 2016-04-29
- Banks Assert Constitutional Right to Billions in Subsidies 2016-04-29
- White House struggles to explain weak economy as Obama boasts of job growth 2016-04-29
- Watchdog: Global Freedom of Press at Lowest Point in 12 Years 2016-04-29
- ‘Violation of sovereignty’: Moscow slams Obama decision to send 250 more US troops to Syria 2016-04-29
- Report: Clintons Are Paying Legal Bills For Aide Who Registered Private Email Address 2016-04-29
- Larry Fink: Economy not growing as fast as Fed expected; deteriorated since Dec 2016-04-29
- China denies US carrier group entry to Hong Kong amid South China Sea tensions 2016-04-29
- Camille Paglia: Hillary Clinton’s Brand of Feminism ‘Defines Women as Perpetual Victims’ Could Cost Her Election 2016-04-29
- Trump Supporters Unload On Mob Mentality 2016-04-29
- Sen. Jeff Sessions: ‘Sentencing Reform’ Bill Rewrite Will Release Even More Illegal Alien Drug Traffickers 2016-04-29
- Trump Triggers Haters Of Free Speech 2016-04-29
- Islamic State Philippines Wing Planned to Kidnap Boxer Manny Pacquiao 2016-04-29
- Venezuela’s Economic Woes Deepen: No More Beer 2016-04-29
- Hubble Sees Galaxy Hiding in the Night Sky 2016-04-29
- Facebook Spent $16 Million on Armed Guards for Billionaire Progressive Mark Zuckerberg 2016-04-29
- Snowden Slams US Supreme Court Decision to Grant FBI More Hacking Powers 2016-04-29
- Call It What It Is, Treason 2016-04-25
- Bob Graham on 60-Minutes 2016-04-25
- BAZANT MISCONDUCT 2016-04-19
- WTC Security Firm Held Its Meetings in Saudi Offices 2016-04-11
- Upgrade 2016-04-07
- Send Ae911Truth DVDs & Literature to Your Local Fire Stations 2016-03-31
- New 9/11 Timeline Entries: Training Exercises, NORAD's Commander on 9/11, United Airlines' Response to the Attacks, and More 2016-03-11
- 9/11 Experiments: The Force Behind the Motion 2016-03-03
- Investigating 9/11 and Naming Suspects 2016-02-27
- Charles & Mary Ann Strange : Michael, SEAL Team Six & Extortion 17 2016-02-26
- For the undying 9/11 MORONIC replies 2016-02-15
- Architect vs. Blacksmith: Viral 9/11 Truth-Debunking Blacksmith Gets It All Wrong 2016-01-27
- 9/11 as False Flag: Why International Law Must Dare to Care 2016-01-20
- A Very Heavy Agenda Part 2: How We Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the New Neocons 2016-01-18
- United Airlines Held an Exercise So Realistic That Its Personnel Had to Be Reassured That the 9/11 Attacks Were 'Not a Drill' 2016-01-05
- Terrorism in 2015: Following a False Flag Formula 2016-01-04
- Propaganda Can’t Melt Steel Beams 2015-12-20
- The First Transparent and Unbiased Computer Modeling of WTC 7 2015-11-26
- Pentagon Plane Puzzle + David Chandler: Going Beyond Speculation 2015-11-22
- September 2015 Actions of “North Texans for 9/11 Truth” 2015-11-20
- Architecture Boston Expo/ABX 2015 with AE911Truth 2015-11-18
- The New York Times’ 9/11 Propaganda 2015-11-09
- Condi Rice: Here's Your 9/11 Smoking Gun 2015-10-30
- The Importance of the Official 9/11 Myth 2015-10-26
- New 9/11 Timeline Entries: Pre-9/11 Warnings about Al-Qaeda, Cheney's Military Aide on 9/11, and More 2015-10-23
- A Very Heavy Agenda Part 1: A Catalyzing Event [trailer] 2015-10-14
- How to Spy the 9/11 Lie 2015-10-04
- Why Saudi Ties to 9/11 Mean U.S. Ties to 9/11 2015-09-27
- 9/11: The North Tower & The "Pile-Driver" That Wasn't 2015-09-25
- Air Defense Exercise a Month Before 9/11 Was Based Around Osama Bin Laden Carrying Out an Aerial Attack on Washington 2015-09-17
- Interview 1167 – Lies, Damned Lies and Chinese Statistics 2016-04-29
- Uncivil Forfeiture, Suing The CIA, Peace Police – New World Next Week 2016-04-29
- Interview 1166 – New World Next Week with James Evan Pilato 2016-04-28
- Interview 1165 – Higherside Chats: Big Oil Breakdown 2016-04-27
- The Empire Doesn’t Care Who You Vote For 2016-04-27
- Interview 1164 – Dan Sanchez on Elections as Power Ritual 2016-04-26
- The UN and the Oiligarchs Are Teaming Up to Take Over the Oceans 2016-04-26
- Interview 1163 – Spiro Skouras Explains the Agenda 2030 Ocean Takeover 2016-04-25
- The Theranos Scandal: Science, Charlatans and Globalists 2016-04-23
- Three Days of the Condor – FLNWO (video) 2016-04-23
- The State and All Its Crimes
Killing from the Inside Out: Moral Injury and Just War - Robert Emmet Meagher Church of Spies: The Pope’s Secret War Against Hitler - Mark Riebling Alias Shakespeare - Joseph Sobran 9 Presidents Who Screwed Up America: And Four Who Tried to Save Her – Brion McClanahan The Good War That Wasn't-and Why It Matters - Ted Grimsrud The Lost History of 1914: Reconsidering the Year the Great War Began - Jack Beatty American War Machine: Deep Politics, the CIA Global Drug Connection, and the Road to Afghanistan - Peter Dale Scott Against the State: An Anarcho-Capitalist Manifesto – Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr. Austrian School for Investors: Austrian Investing ... Continue reading →
- There’s a Bright Flash of Light
Human life begins in a bright flash of light as a sperm meets an egg, scientists have shown for the first time, after capturing the astonishing ‘fireworks’ on film. An explosion of tiny sparks erupts from the egg at the exact moment of conception. Scientists had seen the phenomenon occur in other animals but it is the first time is has been also shown to happen in humans. Not only is it an incredible spectacle, highlighting the very moment that a new life begins, the size of the flash can be used to determine the quality of the fertilised egg. ... Continue reading →
- Campus Noose Drawing Created by Black Students
Two black students at Salisbury University drew a stick figure hanging from a noose on a whiteboard in the taxpayer-funded school’s library, police say. The image also featured the word “Nigger!” (with the exclamation point) and the hashtag #WhitePower The hoax incident caused great calamity on the 8,657-student campus in Salisbury, Md. The Salisbury University Police Department initiated a hate-crime investigation. However, upon learning that the unidentified students are black, authorities chose to file no charges, reports The Daily Times, a local newspaper. The racist image appeared on a Blackwell Library on April 10, around the time of the school’s eighth annual ... Continue reading →
- Some Criminals are More Equal Than Others
Well, well, well...check out former politician Dennis Hastert. Evidently, the man was doing to teen boys what him and his political co-workers do to the entire country. Not to minimize the crimes for which this former member of the political overlords has been convicted, which are disgusting, horrifying, and deserve a lot more jail time than this fat cat got. Evidently, former U.S. House Speaker Dennis Hastert "earned" the dubious honor of being one of the highest-ranking politicians in American history to be sentenced to prison. As if this dude got a REAL prison sentence for the crimes!!! Hastert pleaded guilty last fall to trying ... Continue reading →
- Hillary Is a Dangerous Neocon Warhawk
If there were any doubts that Hillary Clinton favors a neoconservative foreign policy, her performance at Thursday’s debate should have laid them to rest. In every meaningful sense, she is a neocon and – if she becomes President – Americans should expect more global tensions and conflicts in pursuit of the neocons’ signature goal of “regime change” in countries that get in their way. Beyond sharing this neocon “regime change” obsession, former Secretary of State Clinton also talks like a neocon. One of their trademark skills is to use propaganda or “perception management” to demonize their targets and to romanticize their ... Continue reading →
- Better To Betray Your Country or Your Friend?
The English writer E.M. Forster infamously said that if he had to betray either his country or a friend, he hoped he would betray the former. He was cheered for it by Oxford swells who had seen their elders slaughtered in the trenches during World War I, and by fellow homosexuals whose proclivities were illegal at the time. This was sometime in the ’30s. I remember being appalled upon reading it and saying to myself how typical it was of an effete English poof to denigrate his country. Well, this is 2016, and I would be doing a Forster if ... Continue reading →
- 5 Dangerous Medical Myths
Most people have a lot of really stupid ideas about what to do during a medical emergency. 90% of these ideas are probably gleaned from what we see on television. Even though we know deep down that movies and tv shows do not reflect reality, after seeing our favorite characters perform the same medical procedures over and over, we start to assume that they must be based in fact. The rest are old wives tales that simply refuse to die. So if you don’t have any medical training, leave it to the professionals. And if a professional isn’t available, take ... Continue reading →
- Agencies and Apparatchiks
Why is the government even involved in dictating “safety” standards for new cars? Did the EPA ever get put to a vote? These are legitimate questions. But rarely asked – and forget about answered. The Constitution lists – enumerates – the specific powers the government is supposed to have. The Constitution also clearly states that the specific powers not enumerated are “reserved” to the people and the states. Well, where does it say in the Constitution that the federal government shall have the power to lay down bumper impact standards? Or require that cars be fitted with airbags and backup ... Continue reading →
- Remember the Golan Heights?
During the 1973 Arab-Israeli War, Syrian forces had surprised Israel and were fast approaching the edge of the steep Golan Heights, captured by Israel during the 1967 war. It seemed as if Syrian armor and infantry would retake Golan, then pour down into Israeli Galilee. Soviet recon satellites observed Israel moving its nuclear-armed, 500km-range Jericho missiles out of protective caves and onto their launch pads. At the same time, Israel was seen loading nuclear bombs on their US-supplied F-4 fighter-bombers at Tel Nof airbase. Believing Israel was about to use nuclear weapons against Syria and Egypt, Moscow put huge pressure ... Continue reading →
- What Do Sell-by and Use-by Dates Mean?
By Dr. Mercola Every year, people in the U.K. throw away more than 93 million gallons of milk, 733,000 tons of potatoes and 473,000 tons of bread, according to U.K. supermarket chain Sainsbury's.1 Similarly, the average U.S. family of four wastes more than 2 million calories, which equates to $1,500 worth of food, every year.2 Wilted or spoiled produce, moldy bread, or leftovers that sit too long in the fridge are common contributors to such food waste, but so are potentially good foods that get thrown away solely based on their "sell by" dates. Labels like "use by" and "sell ... Continue reading →
- How Well-Mannered are You?
'Good manners will open doors that the best education cannot', so said Clarence Thomas, an American lawyer. Very apt! So just how perfect is your politesse? Can you hob nob with the crème de la crème, or are you more Crystal Palace than Buckingham Palace? Take my quick quiz to find out. 1) When invited to a dinner at 7.30pm at a private house, what time should you arrive? a) 7.20pm b) 7.30pm c) 7.40pm 2) When served as a first course, which is the correct way to eat asparagus? a) With a knife and fork b) With just a ... Continue reading →
- War of the Words
The older I get, the more I think that politics is a battle of the dictionaries. Whoever has the best words, wins. The political movement I have been active in for 35 years is the contemporary revival of the movement that is responsible for most of what is good about the modern world. Alas, today we are stuck with the ungainly term “libertarian”. Is that why we are getting our asses kicked in politics? Don’t tell anyone, but I have a secret plan to recapture the beautiful and etymologically correct word that our movement was known by for a hundred ... Continue reading →
- SUSPICIOUS WHITE POWDER Discovered in Letter at Trump Tower – Six Hospitalized
A suspicious letter addressed to Donald Trump was sent to his campaign headquarters in Trump Tower today. Six people came in contact with the substance.
- Clinton, Trump & Corporation Trust Center
You know things are bad when the leading contenders for President in both political parties use the same phony Delaware address as Walmart, Coca Cola, American Airlines & Apple to avoid paying taxes. Both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump own companies registered at 1209 North Orange Street, Wilmington, DE in a two-story building known aptly as the Corporation Trust Center. More than 285,000 companies use this very same address to avoid taxes, making it the most densely populated mailing address on earth.
- Election company in NY primary has ‘arm-long’ rap sheet
More than 600,000 of the 1.8 million votes in last week’s New York Democratic primary were cast and counted on voting machines belonging to an “election services” company with a long criminal history and a rap sheet an arm long. Today it’s called Dominion Voting Systems. In last week’s primary in New York, Dominion controlled one-third of all votes cast in the state, said a spokesman for the New York Board of Elections spokesman in an interview.
- The Impact of Patent Trolls
You may or may not be familiar with the term patent troll. Rather than creating an exciting new product or generating inventive ideas, patent trolls are typically known to use patents as legal weapons. These trolls can be individual people or large companies who attempt to enforce patent rights against proposed infringers that are very far beyond the patent’s actual value. The infographic below, created by George Washington University’s Master’s in Paralegal Studies Online program, takes a closer look.
- WILL 2016 BE THE YEAR OF THE MULTINATIONAL BANK BAIL IN ?
One of the recent top stories in 2016 so endemic and explicative of what is going on in banking involves the Austrian financial institution Hypo Alpe Adria, which incidentally was taken over by Austrian Government authorities in 2009 and placed into receivership under an entity named Heta Asset Resolution. Flash forward to about March of 2015, whereby it was revealed that the equivalent of US$8.5 Billion Dollars has disappeared from the balance sheet and as a result that entity has now been taken over by Austria's Financial Market Authority. So here is the first question: what were these people doing for almost 7 years? I know there was some football championships (soccer for the Americans) on television that might have diverted attention for awhile, but 7 years?
- MK-ULTRA, the CIA, and LSD: GOVERNMENT MIND CONTROL AGENT TALKS
The MK-ULTRA program, then the largest domestic operation mounted by the CIA, continued well into the ’70s. According to Feldman and other CIA experts, it is still continuing today under an alphabet soup of different cryptonyms. Indeed, one ex-agent told me it would be foolish to think that a program as fruitful as MK-ULTRA would be discontinued. When the agency comes under scrutiny, it simply changes the name of the program and continues unabated. The public first learned of MK-ULTRA in 1977, with the disclosure of thousands of classified documents and CIA testimony before a Senate Subcommittee on Health and Scientific Research chaired by Senator Edward Kennedy. Previously, CIA director Richard Helms had ordered Sidney Gottlieb to destroy all of the MK-ULTRA files. What was ultimately declassified and made public revealed only a portion of the record. Ike Feldman was subpoenaed and appeared on a panel of witnesses, but the senators failed to ask him a single question.
- THE STORY OF 9/11 IS A STORY ABOUT SAUDIS IN FLORIDA
I’ll give this a shot. A last shot, hopefully. Otherwise I’m bored with it. Anyone who’s seen as much obvious disinformation being parroted back at them as holy writ by people whose reasoning facility is on a par with that of George W. Bush–if that–probably feels the same. What I saw in Florida: The Saudis were running it. They were everywhere. Tell me: who's got more money to pay bribes than Saudis? No one. Who’s taking bribes in America? Everyone. Everyone whose name you already know, and everyone whose name you don’t. It’s a corrupt country. Deal with it. It’s Rome in 200 AD.
- Banks Assert Constitutional Right to Billions in Subsidies
Rob Nichols, the chief lobbyist for the American Bankers Association, argued in a comment letter Thursday that a recent federal law reducing the dividend on the stock that banks purchase as part of membership in the Federal Reserve system, violates the Fifth Amendment clause banning the uncompensated seizure of property.
- SCO: China and Russia are boosting their military cooperation to try to contain the US
China and Russia will increase military exercises to strengthen security and defence cooperation amid growing tensions in the disputed South China Sea. Russian Defence Minister Sergey Shoigu unveiled the plan at a meeting with his visiting Chinese counterpart Chang Wanquan on Wednesday, Tass news agency reported.
- OREGON INTELLIGENCE COP SPIED ON DIRECTOR OF STATE CIVIL RIGHTS OFFICE FOR TWEETING BLACK LIVES MATTER
In Oregon, these toxic ingredients combined to produce racist, illegal surveillance of a government employee’s First Amendment protected speech. Specifically, a police intelligence officer assigned to the local “fusion center” compiled a report on the Director of the state Department of Justice’s Civil Rights division’s tweets, warning his superiors that the civil rights Director’s commentary about police violence against Black Americans constituted threats to law enforcement. The memo describing these tweets was ultimately passed to the Attorney General, who immediately called for its author to be put on leave and commissioned an independent investigation. The results of that investigation were published in an April 6, 2016 report. The remarkable document shines a light into a place most Americans don’t have access to, but which has an outsized influence in 21st century American life: the shadowy local surveillance infrastructure established in the wake of the 9/11 attacks.
- As More American Boots Hit the Ground in Syria, U.S. Parses “Boots” and “Ground”
After President Obama announced on Monday that he would deploy 250 additional special operations troops to Syria, State Department spokesperson John Kirby tried to deny that Obama had ever promised not to send “boots on the ground” there. “There was never this ‘no boots on the ground,’” said Kirby. “I don’t know where this keeps coming from.”
- US General Finally Tells the Truth About What Our Troops Are Doing in Iraq
Speaking yesterday at the Senate Armed Services Committee, Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman Gen. Joe Dunford confirmed that US troops in Iraq are “fighting and dying” in combat operations, confirming that the October 22 death of a Army sergeant was in combat.
- Tony Blair Courted Chinese Politicians for Saudi Oil Firm
Tony Blair helped facilitate the entry of a Saudi prince’s company into China while the former British prime minister was working as peace negotiator in the Middle East, according to reports. Emails seen by the Guardian reportedly show how Blair courted influential Chinese politicians in 2010 and then introduced them to the Saudi-owned company he worked with, PetroSaudi. PetroSaudi is a London-based company co-owned by Prince Turki bin Abdullah, the son of Saudi Arabia’s king Abdullah, who died in January 2015. The documents reportedly show that Blair’s company, Tony Blair Associates (TBA), was paid $65,000 a month and 2 percent commission for its role.
- Texas Prisons Assert Right to Censor Inmates’ Families on Social Media
On the morning of April 15, Pat Hartwell drove up from her home in Houston, Texas, to the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Austin, where the Texas Department of Criminal Justice, which runs the state’s prisons, was holding a board meeting. The board only offers a public comment period during two of its meetings each year, and this would be the first time in 2016 that the public would have a chance to air grievances or concerns about agency operations, for example, or prison conditions.
- Amid Rising Fears Of Nuclear Power Plant Sabotage & Terrorism, Belgium Hands Out Iodine Pills To Entire Population
One month after we learned that the Brussels suicide bombers had planted hidden cameras at the home of the top Belgian nuclear official, we now learn that in a disturbing continuation of this story, the entire population of Belgium will be receiving iodine tablets, which helps to limit the effects of radiation on the body, as fears increase around the security of its nuclear power plants. Iodine pills, which can help block radioactive iodine from being absorbed by the thyroid gland, had previously only been given to people living within 20km (14 miles) of the Tihange and Doel nuclear plants, but Health Minister Maggie De Block said that coverage was extended to 100km. The extended coverage area now encompasses essentially the entire country of 11 million people. "We will provide iodine pills in the whole country."