The following are syndicated news headlines from sites with topics pertinent to our site. To syndicate our content, look for the “Syndicate” section in the sidebar, or use your browser’s built in syndication by clicking on the RSS icon usually found in the location bar.
- Former Border Agent: Gov’t Using Immigrant Children for ‘asymmetrical warfare’ 2014-07-22
- Undercover Cop Tricks Autistic Student into Selling Him Weed 2014-07-22
- Norway House man shot by RCMP to be released from hospital 2014-07-22
- Pilot Calls Malaysia Flight MH17 A False Flag Like 9/11 2014-07-22
- Syrian Girl: ISIS’ True Purpose Revealed 2014-07-22
- Establishment media criticizes Ron Paul for failing to attack Russia 2014-07-22
- GCHQ furor, Snowden keep NSA in the media spotlight 2014-07-22
- EMS on Modified Duty, Cop Stripped of Badge in Chokehold Arrest Death 2014-07-22
- EU Imposes New Sanctions Against Russian Officials 2014-07-22
- The Rot Within, Part I: Our Ponzi Economy 2014-07-22
- Ben Carson on 2nd Amendment: People Can ‘Protect Themselves From an Overly Aggressive Gov’t’ 2014-07-22
- British Psychiatrists Advocate Psychedelics for Depression 2014-07-22
- U.S. Admits Its MH17 ‘Evidence’ is Based on YouTube Clips & Social Media Posts 2014-07-22
- Northern Border Agent Pulls Gun on Boy Scouts Detained For Taking Photos As Southern Border Collapses 2014-07-22
- Medical Marijuana For Epilepsy Approved In Illinois 2014-07-22
- China Food Scandal Spreads to Starbucks and Burger King 2014-07-22
- Bitcoin dismissed as a currency for terrorists and drug dealers 2014-07-22
- Federal Judge: Bring Back the Firing Squad, Guillotine 2014-07-22
- NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden plans to work on easy-to-use privacy tools 2014-07-22
- White Flags Mysteriously Replace American Flags Atop Brooklyn Bridge 2014-07-22
- How Gluten Destroys Thyroid Health 2014-07-22
- Obama’s Law Prof: ‘I wouldn’t bet’ on Obamacare’s survival 2014-07-22
- Obamacare: Premiums poised to spike for millions 2014-07-22
- Low Levels of Arsenic in Drinking Water Found to Lower Intelligence of Children 2014-07-22
- Over 100 Children Among 600 Dead in Gaza 2014-07-22
- What a Difference a Dozen Volunteers Makes! Chicago AIA Convention Activists Net Over 120 More A/E Petition Signers 2014-07-22
- NY1 coverage of the High-Rise Safety Initiative 2014-07-15
- 9/11 Commission to Release Updated Recommendations Ten Years After First Report 2014-07-14
- Mayor de Blasio : Ballot Initiative “insensitive and inappropriate” 2014-07-11
- 9/11 Conspiracy Theory May Finally Be Settled On November Ballot The Gothamist July 10 14 2014-07-10
- Counter-Intelligence -- The Interview 2014-07-08
- Century of Enslavement: The History of The Federal Reserve corbettreport July 6 14 2014-07-06
- WE DID IT! 67,192 signatures submitted to the City of New York 2014-07-04
- 9/11 Truth: Good for America! Make this Independence Day a Celebration of 9/11 Truth 2014-06-29
- FBI Hanky-Panky On Guantanamo—Part Of Larger 9/11 Mystery? 2014-06-28
- A Review of Douglas Valentine's 'The Phoenix Program' 2014-06-26
- Media coverage of High-Rise Safety Initiative begins: Local Business Journal Crain's Covers the Campaign 2014-06-25
- The U.S. Supreme Court Is Marching in Lockstep with the Police State 2014-06-24
- U.S. Congressman Pete Sessions Has Interesting Response To 9/11 Question 2014-06-22
- War Crimes and 9/11: Why Dick and Don Are Suspects 2014-06-04
- Let’s Not Forget Duane Andrews and SAIC 2014-06-04
- 9/11 Consensus Panel Releases New Evidence from Witness Testimonies and Architectural Drawings 2014-06-02
- Luke Rudkowski interviews Rudy Dent 2014-05-29
- Donald Rumsfeld and the Demolition of WTC 7 2014-05-22
- Political Conspiracies 2014-05-21
- Why Has CSPAN Been Talking About WTC7 & 9/11 So Often? 2014-05-21
- PNAC 2.0: DC Think Tanks Create New Cold War Tipping Point 2014-05-20
- The “Strategy of Tension” in the Cold War Period 2014-05-07
- For the Safety of All New Yorkers - High-Rise Safety Initiative 2014-05-04
- Dr. Frank Legge Interview : What Really Hit the Pentagon on 9/11? A Scientific Assessment 2014-05-03
- Change is Happening! 2014-04-25
- Luke Rudkowski interviews Russ Tice 2014-04-23
- NEW ARTICLE ON THE DOC OIG COMPLAINT 2014-04-21
- September 11th and the Academy 2014-04-20
- 9/11: The Devil's in the details 2014-04-14
- What Really Happened to MH17? An Open Source Investigation 2014-07-20
- Summer Vacation 2014 2014-07-16
- Interview 917 – Truth Over Comfort: The Truth About American Eugenics 2014-07-13
- Introducing The CorbettReport.com Members 2014-07-13
- Interview 916 – Financial Survival: Money, Power and Revolution 2014-07-13
- How Bilderberg Works: An Institutional Analysis 2014-07-13
- Pedophiles in Power – The Geneva Business Insider 2014-07-13
- Interview 915 – Geneva Business Insider with David Smith 2014-07-11
- Interview 914 – Why End The Fed? James Corbett on The Janssen Report 2014-07-11
- Gaza Rampage, Wall Street Cyberwar, Big Pharma Tweets – New World Next Week 2014-07-11
- ‘It Stops Today’
“Every time you see me, you want to mess with me! I’m tired of it! It stops today!” Eric Garner, a peaceful and productive citizen, had suffered years of pointless and unnecessary harassment by the costumed predators employed by the NYPD. He told one of them to leave him alone. Such impudence by a mere Mundane cannot be tolerated, so Garner was murdered in the street in full public view. Several plainclothes officers were prowling Garner’s Staten Island neighborhood on the afternoon of July 17 seeking to harvest revenue by catching harmless people in the act of committing petty infractions. Police ... Continue reading →
- Was Elvis a Jewish Indian?
From Chapter 4, “DNA,” Old Souls in a New World: The Secret History of the Cherokee Indians, by Donald N. Panther-Yates (Cherokee Chapbooks 7; Phoenix: Panther’s Lodge, 2013) ISBN-13: 978-0615892337 Few people know it but Elvis Presley claimed to be Jewish and Cherokee. A DNA test run on a rare specimen of his in 2004 bore this out. Both of Elvis’ assertions were based on the ancestry of his mother, Gladys Love Smith. Growing up in Memphis, Elvis went to summer camp through the Jewish community center. When his mother died, he took care to have her grave marked with a Star of ... Continue reading →
- DC War Sheet Attacks Ron Paul
What a bizarre article about Dr. Paul from the National Journal! Beginning from the title, the piece read like something from a high school newspaper. Does a publication playing the role of the grown-up voice on Capitol Hill really publish a piece titled “Ron Paul Is Putin’s New Best Friend“? And it goes downhill from there. In the article, author Lucia Graves starts by accusing Dr. Paul of “blaming America first” because in his weekly column on Sunday he pointed out that we have seen this movie before: the US government has brought us to war (Iraq, Libya, etc) and nearly brought us to ... Continue reading →
- How To Generate and Store Emergency Power
When the Power Goes Out: Generating and Storing Power More than ever, our civilization relies on electrical power for everything: lighting, entertainment, communications, security, heating / cooling, cooking, food refrigeration, the list goes on and on. Our reliance on the electrical grid has made electricity critical to our lives. Short power outages (under 12 hours) have resulted in widespread traffic chaos, hospital evacuations, and even civil disorder. Multi-day outages can adversely affect water and sewage systems, supermarkets, gas stations, and cellular phone systems. As you can see in this 1965 image, even big cities like New York suffer from power ... Continue reading →
- Official Lies About the Shootdown of a Jetliner
Some truths CNN reveals only accidentally. One such truth Anderson Cooper shared on the night of July 17. In speaking about the shoot down of Malaysian airliner MH 17 earlier that day, Cooper referred back to “July 17, 1996, when TWA Flight 800 was shot down off the coast of Long Island in New York.” See it here: TWA Flight 800 was fresh on Cooper’s mind. Two days earlier, Cooper hosted a CNN special report on the subject, “Witnessed: The Crash of TWA Flight 800.” To understand the depth of media-government complicity, it is useful to compare “Witnessed” with two prior videos. One ... Continue reading →
- 12 Natural Ways To Fight a Cold
The cold and flu season typically occurs as we approach the autumn and winter months, bringing with it a host of pains, chills, and ills associated with this colder period. Highly contagious and annoyingly persistent, a cold is caused by more than 200 viruses present in our environment. There are many natural ways to soothe the common cold, mostly by increasing your immunity to these invasive viruses. If you follow these simple recommendations this cold and flu season, your chances of developing a cold can decrease significantly. 1. Vitamin D Boosting your levels of vitamin D has dozens of benefits, and research shows that this ... Continue reading →
- Those Maddening Military Discounts
You see it on the signs, menus, websites, and advertisements of a wide variety of businesses: Military discount. All manner of businesses are now offering discounts of various percentages to military personnel. Some restaurants even give free meals on Veterans Day to patrons who show up in a military uniform or present their military ID. This is a great thing, but it has nothing to do with the military. I have ridiculed on a regular basis the various military discount schemes that are all-to-prevalent throughout the United States today. But I have done so from the standpoint of my opposition ... Continue reading →
- Fast Math
Whether you're calculating a tip or just in need of some fast math, percentages can be something even math students goof. This video from YouTube channel MindYourDecisions shows you the easiest way to find those numbers in your head. Read the rest of the article
- Flying to Israel/Palestine?
A number of major US and European airlines are immediately suspending flights to and from Israel after a rocket attack near Ben-Gurion International Airport. US Airways, Lufthansa and Delta are some of the companies grounding their planes. The decision was taken following a warning from the Federal Aviation Authority (FAA), after a rocket fell in the city of Yehud, which is just five kilometers from the airport, Haaretz reported. The FFA has ordered US airlines not to fly to or from Ben Gurion Airport "for a period of up to 24 hours." A Delta Boeing 747 from New York was flying ... Continue reading →
- How the Secret Police Create ‘Terrorists’
Nearly all of the highest-profile domestic terrorism plots in the United States since 9/11 featured the "direct involvement" of government agents or informants, a new report says. Some of the controversial "sting" operations "were proposed or led by informants", bordering on entrapment by law enforcement. Yet the courtroom obstacles to proving entrapment are significant, one of the reasons the stings persist. The lengthy report, released on Monday by Human Rights Watch, raises questions about the US criminal justice system's ability to respect civil rights and due process in post-9/11 terrorism cases. It portrays a system that features not just the sting ... Continue reading →
- The State Is a Bully
In the history of Western philosophy and social theory, no really silly idea has been more successful than the theory of the social contract. It is in fact not a theory of the social contract. It is a theory of the political contract. It is the idea, promoted by Thomas Hobbes, John Locke, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, that, at some point in history, people got together and voluntarily transferred their personal rights to the state. Their rights, in short, were alienable. Hobbes and Locke spoke of this event as if it really happened. Rousseau was much more honest. His words in ... Continue reading →
At last week's get together here in San Francisco of Circle Rothbard, I mentioned that while I did not think it wise to generally go up against government directly, I did not mind low-level disrespect for government rules and regulations. I specifically mentioned jaywalking as an example and argued that such acts created a healthy disrespect for the rules and regulations of overbearing governments and could lead to greater disrespect. Michael Eldelstein then pointed out that the lefty-anarchist,Yale professor James C. Scott made the same point on jaywalking in his book, Two Cheers for Anarchism. So I picked up the book ... Continue reading →
- Russian media on downed airliner: CIA did it
If perception is reality, then the Russian population would assume that the downing of Malaysia Airlines MH17 was the work of the Ukrainians—with the help of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, or vice versa.
- U.S. Fails to Provide MH17 Technical Evidence, Admits No Link to Russia
With a somewhat shocking lack of evidence, AP reports that US officials (on condition of anonymity) have stated that intelligence suggests Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 was mistakenly shot down by separatists and can find no link to Russia.
- Europe Agrees To Disagree Over New Russian Sanctions
EU foreign ministers failed to agree new sanctions against Russia at a Brussels meeting on Tuesday and instead tasked their diplomats to explore possible wider-ranging measures this week.
- Facebook now drives almost one quarter of all web browsing
There will probably be no new or interesting angle with which to frame Facebook’s quarterly financial results tomorrow. For a seventh straight quarter, it will likely come out and beat all revenue expectations. In general, user growth is trending downward, but engagement, ad impressions and ad pricing have all been way, way up of late.
- Claim: Israelis tried to blackmail Bill Clinton with Lewinsky tapes to force spy release
This bombshell claim comes from Daniel Halper’s new book on the Clintons’ rise back to power, “Clinton, Inc.,” in a section based on the author’s review of the so-called “Monica Files,” to which Halper obtained exclusive access.
- U.S. Officials: The Missile May Have Been Launched By a “Defector from The Ukrainian Military Who Was Trained To Use Similar Missile Systems”
U.S. officials said earlier today that Malaysian Airlines flight 17 was probably shot down by mistake … and there was no proof that Russia was directly involved.
- Journalists and Anti-Vax Campaigners Could Be Considered Terrorists Under UK Law
The UK's terrorism laws are so broad they could be applied to journalists and their supporters, as well as crimes that have nothing to do with terrorism, according to a new report from the Independent Reviewer of Terrorism Legislation.
- Behind the Curtains: How The Corporatocracy Is Driving the US-EU Trade Agenda
Last week the United States and the European Union completed their sixth round of talks on a transatlantic trade deal, with both sides saying that they are on track for the “ambitious and comprehensive” trade pact that they have been seeking in the shadows for the last two years. Unlike the Trans Pacific Partnership whose progress has been temporarily stalled in the U.S. Congress and which apparently faces stiff resistance from a handful of Asian nations, the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Treaty appears to be set on a smooth course toward consummation.
- With ISIS Now Controlling 35% Of Syria And Most Of Its Oil Fields, Iraq Issues An Ultimatum To The US
Remember when the extremist Al Qaeda spinoff ISIS (or, now known as Islamic State following the formation of its own caliphate in the middle of Iraq and Syria) was still a "thing" two weeks ago?
- The Internet Sales Tax is Back - And this time it might pass
When the Senate passed legislation last year allowing states broader latitude to collect sales on online purchases, the proposal was immediately cast aside in the House — and there is has remained, stuck on a shelf. Until now.
- Amazon's Fire TV could be the CIA's perfect home spying device
Amazon.com is building the CIA's new $600 million data center, click here to read more. At the same time Amazon.com is building this massive cloud computing infrastructure for the CIA, the company is also shipping millions of Fire TV set-top devices to customers who are placing them in their private homes.
- Another Dead Banker: Goldman Sachs Managing Director Found Dead
Nicholas Valtz, a managing director in cross-asset sales at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. in New York, was found dead yesterday by family members who went searching for him after he didn’t return from a kiteboarding outing, reports Bloomberg.
- Undercover Cop Befriends Autistic Boy, Tricks Him Into Selling Him Weed & Busts Him [Full Length VICE Doc]
This is a full length documentary from VICE on the story of Jesse Snodgrass, a lonely autistic teenager who was befriended by an undercover cop who then tricked him into selling him weed so he could bust him. His parents say how he wasn't even so affected by being busted for selling marijuana, but was traumatized by the fact his only "friend" betrayed him. This is the moral character of your law enforcers officers, America.
- Japan Building Huge Drone Fleet
For decades Japan has been the world’s playground for design innovation. But now it may become ground zero for the future of something far more hostile: military drones.
- 600 deaths in Israeli Gaza op: Military hits mosques, stadium, homes, hospital
Israel kept up attacks on Gaza on Tuesday, killing three Palestinians and hitting over 70 targets, including five mosques, a sports stadium and the home of the deceased Hamas military chief.