We Are Change is a citizens based grassroots peace and social justice movement working to reveal the truth behind the events of September 11th as well as the lies of the government and corporate elite who remain suspect in this crime. In addition we are here to aid the sick and dying first responders through fundraising and social outreach programs in order to raise awareness of those who suffer from physical, emotional and psychological traumas they received in the aftermath of 9-11. We Are Change has arisen from the remnants of our republic to fill the vacancy left by those who swore to preserve, protect and defend The Constitution against all enemies – foreign and domestic.
We seek to expose the fraud of the left/right paradigm and reveal that the world truly functions on a top/down hierarchy that threatens to destroy free society as we know it. We Are Change works to educate, motivate, and activate those striving to uncover the truth behind the private banking cartel of the military industrial complex that is directing the majority of US policy, and that is actively seeking to eliminate national sovereignty and replace it with a “one world order.” We will also continue to move in a direction that re-connects “We the People” to our nations founding principles laid out in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
We Are Change also seeks an uncompromising and independent investigation into the crimes committed that fateful day, and a long-overdue resolution for the survivors and the families of the deceased. We reject the official explanation of the events leading up to, during and after the infamous day of death, September 11th, 2001. We reject the fear-based politics and the state mandated propaganda spewed by Corporate Media which has enabled the cover-up of 9-11.
As we establish citizens groups throughout the country and world, we wish to inspire a community of truth-seekers and peacemakers through creative campaigns with a commitment of non-violence. We Are Change is not so much a group but an idea, an idea that through our efforts and convictions we can sculpt the world to be as we envision it. An idea that captures the spirits of our forefathers who just desired freedom; that together, as residents of this planet, we grow like a snowball of truth and justice rolling down a mountain of tyranny growing bigger and stronger, recognizing the beauty in our differences and the diverseness of each other, but at the same time strengthening our cause because we learn and grow from each others individuality. Then as we learn to come together, that as one, you, me, him, her, us…will realize that WE ARE CHANGE.
Code of Conduct
We Are Change is a peaceful organization that does not discriminate in any way. We are tolerant of all regardless of racial, religious, ethnic or sexual orientation. We denounce any individual or group that would speak in our name and that would not adhere to these precepts. Anyone violating these principles will be asked by the group to leave permanently as a destructive individual working against the goals that We Are Change is striving to achieve. As a nation in crisis and a realization that time is not on our side, there will be no tolerance for anything other than an effort to preserve national sovereignty and to seek truth and justice for all through non-violent policies based on open government, public awareness, compassion, kindness and a commitment to Constitutional law.
- We Are Change recognizes all members have inalienable rights as sovereign individuals written in the Constitution of the United States and Bill of Rights and that such rights shall be honored at all times
- No provocation of violence will be tolerated under any circumstances
- Racial, sexual, religious, age or discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated
- No group member shall use language in public that will inflame others to violent action
- No group member shall destroy the property, tangible or intangible, of others, public or private.
- All members will treat each other with respect at all times
- Weekly Meetings
- Weekly meetings should be held to discuss and debate any issue pertaining to the group as well as projects and upcoming events
- Only cordial and polite debate about topics shall be discussed and all members with reframe from using profanity to ensure civil discussion is engaged
- All expenditures will be presented to the group with statements presented on the first meeting of every month detailing expenses and money accrued
- Reimbursements for expenses will only be fulfilled if approved by group
- Any persons intoxicated or disrupting will be asked to leave by a majority vote of the group
- Street Actions
- During street actions, a single engagement of people asking questions will be honored no ganging up on anyone asking questions or seeking information
- Yelling or screaming at members of the public will not be tolerated
- Cointelpro will not be tolerated
- If anyone is thought to be engaging in such activities a camera shall immediately be put on them, exposing that they are acting as an agent provocateur and an individual not connecting to We Are Change in any way
- Respect towards FDNY and NYPD
- Derogatory comments disseminated towards NYPD, FDNY or any law enforcement of any kind will not be tolerated
- We Are Change is a bottom to top organization where all members shall be treated as equals
- All group members shall strive to set an example for those around them, especially those younger, so they will know how to behave in confrontational situations
- All members will take responsibility for their own actions and accept the consequences of their actions
- We Are Change is tolerant of all political viewpoints and does not endorse any particular political group
- Any persons with a history of any actions that violates the aforementioned policies will be expelled from the organization by a majority vote of the group
- All footage shot by cameras purchased through We Are Change funds shall be considered property of We Are Change and not of the individual shooting the footage
- We Are Change does not condone the use of the name without consent of the group